Thursday, December 11, 2008

Capslock for my CAPSLOCK? NEW PRODUCT FOR SPRING '09!

I AM NOW CURRENTLY AWARE OF WHAT I NEED TO DO TO BECOME FILTHY RICH!

Coming soon to a technology store near you. The patent pending CAPSLOCKCAPSLOCK

Have you ever been in a chat room pwning some newb in IRC, pouring your l337 sauce on their face like an over-the-top cumshot that never ends? Have you ever been RPing as Goku in your favorite queer MUD and your RP buds find it difficult to understand when you have just gone from SSJ1 to SSJ2? Well you utterly lonley internet fiend I've got the solution for you!

INTRODUCING CAPSLOCK FOR YOUR CAPSLOCK! Think of it as a turbo button for kicking ass.

See if you can notice the difference between these two lines of written internet text:
Old Capslock style:
OMG WTF YOU FUCKING HACKER I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS OUT!

Now lets take a closer look... this time... TURBO CHARGED!
OMG WTF YOU FUCKING HACKER I'M GOING TO PUNCH YOUR LIGHTS OUT!

See how much more emotion is in there? Not only are you yelling, but then you yell even louder! Your enemies will flee in terror beneath your internet tough guy rage. When some loser rolls on up in front of your grill and says, "lolwtf I GONNA PWN UR BUTT LOL" and you throw right back into his pale motherfucking FACE "I AM GONNA SHIT IN YOUR DICK", the look on his face will be nothing short of the purest shocks.

No comments: