Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Issues


Today I'd like to talk about an issue that is important to the bloggers here and Lord Grumblebum's Moon Prison; mind control.

Why are there tensions between Russia and western powers right now? I propose that the reasons discussed in the media aren't the true issues. Why? They aren't the true issues because we have no idea what Vladamir Putin actually wants, and by extension President Medvedev. Putin may just think its funny to bug other countries. Maybe he is just trying to consolidate his position of power to help out himself and his KGB friends in government. In the relatively near future I think a solution to this problem will present itself. Mind reading devices.

If we had the ability to read everyone's mind, we could know everyone's motives. It would work both ways of course. I don't think we can have peaceful relations on this world without a similar type of technology. I think when this new technology is applied to Putin, we'll find out his true motivations. I think he really just wants to post on this blog, and they only way he can figure out how to get our attention is to turn Russia into a police state. So, this next part is to you Mr. Putin, please stop destroying democracy. I extend a full invitation to become a regular writer here at Moon Prison.

Thank you, and goodnight.

No comments: